hit and run accident attorney

Hit and Run Accident Injury Attorney

Have You Been Injured in a Hit and Run Accident?

With more motorists on the roads each year in the United States, hit and run accidents are becoming more common. When you are involved in an auto accident fleeing the scene is against the law--it is also a felony. The judicial system is responsible for punishing the alleged offender, but as the victim how will you receive financial assistance for your medical bills and damaged vehicle?

If you are a victim of a hit and run accident, contact me today and I will pursue the financial compensation to help you and your family.

How the Process Works

Receiving compensation from the offender may not be an option if they are uninsured. In this case you, as the victim, are able to file a claim and receive compensation under your own auto insurance policy if you have uninsured motorist coverage. Check your policy to ensure you have specific coverage.

The state of Georgia also has a program called Georgia Crime Victims Compensation Program that hit and run victims can apply for and receive additional compensation when you are physically injured.

Get Legal Help Now

Before you contact your insurance company or the state of Georgia about compensation, call me and I will guide you through this process. With over 40 years of experience, I am committed to helping you get the compensation you need while recovering from your injuries. You do not have to worry about negotiating with insurance companies because I will do that for you.

I provide quality legal repesentation for my clients across North Georgia, including Hall CountyGwinnett CountyLumpkin CountyHabersham CountyJackson CountyBanks CountyDawson CountyWhite CountyBarrow County and Forsyth County.

Contact me today regarding any legal questions. You can also refer to our FAQ page for questions you may need answered.